frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Settling In

I am beginning to adjust. Today I was driving to work at the yoga studio and I found myself smiling for no reason. I felt happy and it was not because I was forcing myself to think positive or trying to tell myself I should be happy. I just was!

I think I may be relaxing. I have been focusing my yoga teaching on balance. I'm trying to bring some of that balance into my own life-- a healthy balance of taking care of a few things every day and just enjoying myself and chilling out. It feels good.

Today I am grateful to just feel good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, glad to hear! ~megan~

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are smiling for no reason! Enjoy your break. Reuben

Diane J Standiford said...

That sounds like, well, heaven!