frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dream come true

The last month has been the best month of my life. Things are coming together and many of my biggest dreams are coming true. I intend to write much more but here is a quick synopsis. I got a new job in a better school district. It is half time and I still can get healthcare. I also finally am getting my own business "Firebird Moving Arts LLC" going. I had a fabulous vacation and fell in love with both the Dominican Republic and a beautiful man. Things keep unfolding in ways that make them feel like destiny. I have this deep sense that I am exactly where I am meant to be, doing exactly what I am meant to at this moment. It feels amazing. More to follow soon...

1 comment:

Robert Parker said...

Bravo, bravo!!!

One of my spiritual advisors told me that we're always at the right place, at the right time; we're always exactly where we're supposed to be.

But oh, it is so wonderful, when we can enjoy it!!! Good for you!