frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Things change by the hour

When I woke up this morning, I felt super-low. I was really missing my fiance and I was worried about a lot of stuff. I even started creating a list of things I was worried about for myself. It seemed like it might be a good idea to take out a calendar and actually look at the dates related to things I needed to spend time worrying about. As I type this, I am almost laughing at myself. How is writing a list of dates to worry about going to help anything? At the time it sounded potentially therapeutic, but now I am feeling quite good, and it just sounds nuts. The other day I was writing about how just being in the moment is really the best thing I can do. The crazy within seems to believe it is the worst thing I can do. Why dedicate perfectly good worrying time to just relaxing? Seems counter-productive (LOL). I'm glad I saved the blog writing for now. This morning's post would have been super-hopeless and depressed. It is quite possible that I will wake up again tomorrow feeling equally depressed. On the other hand, I might feel great. Things often change by the hour. Right now I feel hopeful and content. The things that seemed insurmountable earlier, seem like minor concerns now. Most of the mole hills I have made into mountains in the course of my existence are hardly worth even remembering now, and some of the trials worth remembering are so much bigger than anything that I currently face. Today's reminder: things can improve by the hour.

No comments: