frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Passing on the Love


Life's good and I want to share so today I'm going to pass out some awards.

To Lisa Emerich and Diane Stafford I offer the "Most Inspirational Blog Award"

To Serina, Stephanie and Nina I offer the "Your an Awesome Girl Award"

To Kim I offer the "Strong at the Broken Places Award"

To Mike and Robert I offer the "Kreative Blogger Award"

To Julia, Herrad,Cherlyn and Julie I offer the "Kindness Award"

Please just lift your awards off the side of my blog.

All of the bloggers bookmarked on this blog are awesome so if you haven't checked out their work, please do so. Also, if I did not give you an award today please know that it is coming soon.

Happy reading,
Nadja

5 comments:

Herrad said...

Hi Nadja,
Thanks for the kindness award.
Have a good week.
Love,
Herrad

Julie M. Baker said...

Thanks, Denver. I needed that because I haven't felt like the kindest mom today.
Julie

Diane J Standiford said...

I think I've heard of that Diane Stafford. Nice girl. Thx

Serina said...

/blush... Thanks Nadja! You are a pretty awesome girl yourself! I enjoy your posts!

Char / Stitchary! said...

Wow. Thank you, Nadja for the Kindness award...a very nice surprise! I'll keep it in mind and try to live up to it a bit more during my days.