frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All the Blogs are Updated!

It was a long and busy weekend. Really, busier than I hoped for but good. I have just finished updating all four of my blogs so drop by and check out my latest work.

Be sure to check out Poems from the Blue Plane and get smothered by love. Denver Refashionista offers advice on "Age and occasion appropriate dress" this week. My Firebird Yoga site offers a rationale for "Pushing in Yoga."

While you're browsing, be sure to visit the sites of some of my "Followers" on this blog. It's also worthwhile to check out all the links to great blogs featured on this page. Wherever your surfing my take you, "Calabunga dude!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

I forgot to thank you for your welcome message. I haven't been diagnosed with MS, but symptoms seem to be pointing toward it. It's a scary prospect at 23, but reading blogs like yours have been very helpful in quelling some of my anxiety. So thank you for blogging and for being so welcoming. :)

Denver Refashionista said...

Glad to help Heather.