frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New MS Blog

Debbie asked if I would add her blog to my page and her story intrigued me. Please check out her page and read her story.

Support Walk MS!


Debbie said...

Thank you very much!

Tracey's Life said...

Thanks for the add of the new blog...interesting story

Blinders Off said...

Welcome Debbie...the MS blogging community is a very good support system and many of the blogs provide some valuable insight to help the newly diagnosis.

Adele the Explorer said...

hello my name is adele, i am new to blogging and i came across yours and i wanted to say i think what your doing is great, i had to leave my job because my ms began to get on top of me, i needed some time to tackle it and i find ur story inspiring and highly motivating to see others suffering can also work if they find a balance. i would love it if you could take a look at my blog, and see what im trying to do. many thanks Adele.

Denver Refashionista said...

Thanks for dropping in Adele. I am glad if my story helps. I will come by and check out your stuff soon.