frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quick update 4-29

I just got home after another very long day so I must keep this brief. Sadly, I go to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 when I can so that I have enough steam to get through my day...

The house deal fell through so I'm back to square one. Fortunately, I did not sign a lease so there were no major financial losses and hopefully a better deal, with better timing will come my way soon. Right now, I just want to get through this school year and start looking ahead. Also for now, one day at a time. I have much to reflect on and I am going to try to be patient and to have compassion on myself.

Today I am grateful for the health and finances to take my time deciding what to do next...

4 comments:

Judy said...

Good luck.
Judy

Webster said...

I'm sorry your house sale fell through. But since I believe that all things happen for a reason, perhaps this isn't the right time for you to move. Maybe after school is out will be better.

Be well.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Sorry for you house deal falling through, glad you can rest so early..
kim

Clare said...

Sorry your house deal fell through. LOOK at it as it was never mean't to be and something better is around the corner.
Keep plodding along and keep smiling ( I know easier said than done!).

Clare