frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lunchtime update

Well, I barely made it to blogland this weekend despite best intentions. This is really turning out to be a one day at a time thing. Sometimes I have an emotional breakthrough and for a short while I can really, literally breath with my whole lungs and the world seems right and beautiful again.

I find it hard to maintain this state. My physical health seems to be affecting my mental and vice versa so I'm really trying to focus on improving my mental state for myself and those around me. I think that every time my brain peeks out from behind its cloud for a little I feel better. Conversely, the minute I feel ill it is harder to keep my thinking positive. I am trying not to stress about work but sometimes I get really overwhelmed and/or disappointed by how the year is playing out. I am working hard now to find balance and to not get ahead of myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. This has been a difficult year. :(

Jen said...

I can't think of a decent comment, but I can always say "Hi!" Sometimes that's enough, right?

Denver Refashionista said...

Thanks for dropping by ladies. I know that all these angsty posts are probably getting old by now...