frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Quick Q & A with Chris

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Nadja Tizer wrote:
Hello there. I just got diagnosed with MS back in April and I have been blogging and researching ever since. I just learned about this treatment and Lisa Emrich referred me to your blog. How are you feeling now? Did you shave your head because the treatment makes a person lose their hair? Are you happy with the results of the treatment? I am going to put a link to your site on my blog for others to check out.
Thanks in advance,
Nadja


Chris's reply:
If this is available for you to do, If you have insurance and can get to either Chicago or JH , If you have MS and cannot move or are starting to get bad, and if you are sick of having this disease you need to do it.

If I reactivated tomorrow I would do this again tomorrow. I can walk and live a little now. Go to my site and see the new video.

Get it done if you can. Hair is of no true concern. The fact I was wheeled in 3 months ago and walking now seems to speak volumes.

Get it and good luck to the rest of your life!

Chris

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

- Herm Albright

Our friendship is like sitting down to a breakfast of eggs and bacon. The chicken is dedicated to the cause but the pig is committed. I hope you are a pig.
chrishadms.com


*Thanks for sharing Chris. I hope this helps someone :)

2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Well, such testimonials are compelling, but I too once could not walk, nor stand...3 days of Solumedrol and I walk again for years! Soooo, take this with a grain of salt. If he lost his hair, it sounds like chemo involvrd, which has been known for years to improve symptoms...temporarily. I do agree with his quotes!

Denver Refashionista said...

Yes. This seems an extreme measure for extreme cases... I also could not walk for a day or two and now I do power yoga every day.