frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Step down Ms. Clinton

Until this moment I have not committed my support to either democratic party nominee. I felt that they both had a bright future to offer our nation but I did not want to get attached. Now that Obama has won the delegates, I feel it is time for Clinton to give up her bid for the presidency and to determine how best she can serve her party. As a nation, I feel that our priorities involve protecting our natural resources, ending the war, strengthing the economy and providing equitable healthcare, education and retriement benefits to the masses (wow, I should run, lol).
I have written to Ms. Clinton to express my admiration for her but have asked that she end her run now so that Obama can focus on winning the national race. Please send your comments to her as well. You can do so at
:http://www.hillaryclinton.com/splash/sdmt/

Thanks,
Nadja

No comments: