frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Monday, July 14, 2008

Help Bill fight MS

Hello all. My hubby just got the following email from a co-worker and asked that I get the word out to friends and family. I am not hitting up fellow MSers on this one because DMDs cost enough and you hardly need another cause to spend money on. For those of you blessed with health, please read the email below and help Bill fight MS.
Thanks,
Nadja (Denver Refashionista)


Hi All!

As most of you know, I volunteer a portion of my time, energy, and support to Multiple Solutions, the Jr. Board of the Chicago Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. On August 9th our group will host the 8th Annual MS Slugfest, an all-day co-ed 16" softball tournament that raises around $100,000 a year toward the fight against MS. For the 3rd consecutive year I am fortunate enough to be the elected chair for this event. This will be my last year in this appointed role, so I would like to go out with a flourish. In addition to performing my duties as event chair, I'm asking friends, family, associates and random people I meet on the street for donations to hopefully surpass my personal fundraising goal of $1,500. Please feel free to forward this note to anyone else who might be willing to participate in this endeavor.

Please click on the link below to visit my MS Slugfest Personal Page:

http://www.msillinois.org/site/TR/Events/Slugfest2008?pg=personal&fr_id=1260&fr_id=1260&px=1309877

If you choose to support my efforts, please click on the "Make a Gift" prompt located below the fundraising thermometer. If you would prefer to donate by check, please contact me for further instruction. Thank you for any contributions you are willing to offer.

Additional information about the event can be found here: www.msslugfest.com

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or require any further assistance. For those of you working for companies that provide a "matching gift" program, I encourage you to take advantage of that option. Please note that corporate sponsorship opportunities are still available for this event.

Thanks again. Hope to see each of you soon!

- Bill

No comments: