frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Guest Post on Conquer MS

Please check out my guest post on Conquer MS by clicking here. This article tells a little about my experience with acupuncture. The first half appeared on this blog.

On another note... Will the real Denver Refashionista please stand up? Some days you will find me the poster child for inspiration with MS, at other times you may find me downright nuts or depressed. Please click here to read the note to my readers I wrote when I first started this blog and I think all will be explained. I write because it helps me sort things out. My content is generally uncensored and at times, the emotion is very raw. Look at each piece as a snapshot of me in time and all will become clear. I appreciate your continued readership, thoughtful comments and support.

Last but not least... Today I am grateful because I was just hired as a yoga teacher to teach my own class weekly instead of just subbing. Go me!

8 comments:

Lisa Emrich said...

Yes, I remember that post and I'm glad to see that you continue to share so much of your thoughts with us. Thank you.

Congrats on the new teaching gig!!

Blinders Off said...

Congratulations! I know you will make a good yoga teacher because it is what you enjoy doing.

Joan said...

Wonderful to hear about the job!

I understand the multiple personalities - Everyone thinks I'm positive and upbeat when in reality I'm miserable and depressed. Sometimes that misery creeps onto my blogs, but writing helps me to sort through it all. I enjoy your posts and resonate with many of them.

Unknown said...

DR,
Yay you!!

The docs never told us that the multiple in MS also means multiple emotions.

S.

Denver Refashionista said...

LOL Shauna. I think I always had the multiple emotions part down :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Jen said...

Nadja--

I was recently saying to someone else that the crazier and more off-the-wall people are, the more SANE they appear to me. I think the ones who act like they have it all together or have flat emotions are the SCARY ones-LOL! But maybe that's just because I prefer animated folks...

Enjoy your new, steady yoga gig...

Jen

Denver Refashionista said...

Thanks Jen :)