frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy afternoon

I had intended to spend a bunch of time on the blog today. I had intended to read a bunch of blogs too. Alas, it wasn't in my cards. In yoga today the teacher said, "Trust your decisions." I guess I will have to trust my decision to sleep away the afternoon... Lately I have been doing a lot more and excercising a bit more too. I think it caught up with me this weekend because right now I'm fried.

I have been having many interesting thoughts lately and some good ideas for blog entries but I'll leave all that for another day and take my rest now so I can have a good week.

3 comments:

Lisa Emrich said...

The decision to sleep away an afternoon is a beautiful thing. :)

BRAINCHEESE said...

Go with the flow, my dear.

Unless, of course, you happen to be on a large block of ice on one of the Great Lakes fishing...then, not so good.

Denver Refashionista said...

LOL Braincheese.