frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Monday, April 6, 2009

Neurology Now Magazine

The following info was sent to me by one of my readers so I promised to pass it on in case the info was useful to any of my other readers.
Nadja


Hello,

I found your blog while doing some research for the American Academy of Neurology’s free patient-education magazine, Neurology Now. (You may have seen it in your neurologist’s office.)

I wanted to let you know the MS is covered frequently in the magazine, with features on high-profile advocates and stories of every day people coping with the disease. You can either have a complimentary subscription mailed to you, or you can access the articles free online at www.neurologynow.com.

Anyway, my dad has MS – so please don’t think my email is purely promotional. I am really proud of our content and I like to let people know it’s available. If you are so inclined to let your readers know about it, or add a link to our home page, I would really appreciate, but at least I hope you will check it out if you are not already a subscriber

Thanks!

Deb Benward

No comments: