frontpage stats
Samsung DVD Burner

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some days you write, some days you don't

Well... I had lots of blog ideas but then life came up. My exacerbation seems to be starting to wind down as I rest and let the steroids take effect so that's good. I have a lot to do this week but I plan to keep things mellow within reason and to listen to my body so I can get better quickly. I mostly laid low this weekend. I did get to go out to a yoga teacher get together and I just completed two more job applications so despite the resting, I wasn't a complete slug. I hope to get back on here before the week is out with an update or at least an interesting piece of writing.

We are nearing our newest goal for the MS Walk so thanks again to everyone who has already donated. Today I am grateful that my husband found a way for us to give back.

2 comments:

www.ConquerMS.com said...

Nadja,
How are you doing? What's up lately, your saying your on steroids.
Robert

Denver Refashionista said...

I am having a little exacerbation but nothing too serious. My balance is still ok but my head feels sort of foggy and strange. My vision is also blurry and slow to focus but I have felt much worse before. I should be done with the steroids by Thursday.